Janua offers comprehensive ODSEE (Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition), OUD (Oracle Unified Directory) and OVD (Oracle Virtual directory) support and expertise. After many years at Sun Microsystems and Oracle, Janua’s senior consultants combine expertise and experience in the deployement of successful large identity management projects.
Traditional approaches to access identity data are complex. ODSEE, OUD and OVD are powerfull and track-record software which provides developers, CISOs and administrators with a choice:
- Combines the security of a proven directory with the accessibility of a database.
- Allows you to easily share real-time identity data across enterprise, cloud, social and mobile environments – a practical necessity for managing today’s identity relationship management challenges (IRM).
- Offers a single solution that can replicate data across on and off-premise applications.
LDAP directories have become critical bricks of infrastructure and as such deserve quality support.
As an editor, Oracle offers a good and valuable support contract by subscription, unfortunately, the service is not always adapted to the support needs or financial resources of our customers.
Janua proposes a comprehensive support package that provides an essential complement to an Oracle contract. Our support package is flexible, open and scalable, and is comprised of the following services:
- On-site audit
- Architecture Workshop : designed to determine customer requirements and use cases in order to select the relevant platform and scope how to best deploy it. Results in a high-level architecture proposal, including functional and non-functional requirements, that is suitable for deployment.
- Support (on site or remote) provided through all phases of your project development: (at build time, integration, move to production, day to day administration, monitoring).
- Technical assistance (On site or remote) provided post implementation: (when moving into production, writing procedures, scripting installations, disaster recovery, high availability
- Operational maintenance: identify potential bugs, and handle the reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting of these anomalies, installing software patches, perform upgrades to new software versions, conduct technology watch for new developments.
- Train your administrator and developer teams. with a specially designed training program .
This support offering is flexible to better suit your needs at a reasonable cost, and is available in the form of support tickets, with no minimum order and no expiration date.
Please contact us so that we can determine with you the best solution to meet your challenges.