About us: Specialised in IAM (security, access control, identity management) and Open Source integration, settled in 2004 by IAM industry veteran, JANUA offers high value-added products and services to businesses and governements with a concern for identity management and Open Source components. JANUA provides better security, buid relationships, and enable new cloud, mobile, and IoT offerings from any device or connected thing.
Janua is an IT services and business consultancy company, created in July, 2004, by SUN Microsystems identity management industry veterans.
We build and propose packaged solutions and services with high value allowing our customers to implement and operate strategic projects, in agile mode.
We architect, design, plan and implement solutions to organizations within Governments and non-government commercial organizations, using Open Source Identity & Access Management Software.
We also develop Jaguards, a Crisis Operation Management software.
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Federation (SAML, OpenID)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Strong Authentication (2-factor, PKI, etc)
- Entitlements (Fine-Grained Authorization)
- Identity provisioning, synchronization and reconciliation.
Our core skills :
- Consulting, implementations, development and deployment of identity management solutions (provisioning, workflow, synchronization, SPML v2, audit and compliance – OpenIDM), access control and rights management (SSO, CDSSO, ESSO, federation, strong authentication, PKI, delegated administration – Keycloak – RedHat SSO ).
- Expertise in LDAP (OpenLDAP, RedHat DS and 389DS ) and related needs such as content management interfaces for access to directories.
- Opportunity studies and support to open source migration, deployment of infrastructure solutions.
- Networking and Security Consulting
To contact us :
8 chemin du bas Lauron
06650 Le Rouret – France
1 Traverse des Brucs – C/O Agilitech – 06 560 Valbonne
Tel: +33 950 260 370
Fax : +33 955 260 370