Janua offers comprehensive OpenIDM support and expertise. Engaged since 2010 in the ForgeRock community (after many years at Sun Microsystems), Janua’s senior consultants combine expertise and experience in the deployement of successful large identity management projects.
OpenIDM is an Open Source software (under the CDDL license) which allows organizations to automate user identity lifecycle management in real time, including the management of user accounts and access privileges in applications. Lightweight and agile, OpenIDM was designed to help organizations ensure compliance with policies and regulatory requirements across enterprise, cloud, social and mobile environments, and adapt to today’s unique identity management challenges with ease.
Identity Management sofwares and tools have become critical infrastructure bricks and as such deserve quality support.
As an editor, ForgeRock offers a good and valuable support contract by subscription, unfortunately, the service is not always adapted to the support needs or financial resources of our customers.
Janua proposes a comprehensive support package that provides an essential complement to a ForgeRock contract. Our support package is flexible, open and scalable, and is comprised of the following services:
- On-site audit
- Architecture Workshop : designed to determine customer requirements and use cases in order to select the relevant platform and scope how to best deploy it. Results in a high-level architecture proposal, including functional and non-functional requirements, that is suitable for deployment.
- Support (on site or remote) provided through all phases of your project development: (at build time, integration, move to production, day to day administration, monitoring).
- Technical assistance (On site or remote) provided post implementation: (when moving into production, writing procedures, scripting installations, disaster recovery, high availability
- Compilation sources to operate OpenIDM in production without a Forgerock subscription contract.
- Operational maintenance: identify potential bugs, and handle the reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting of these anomalies in community mailing lists, installing software patches, perform upgrades to new software versions, conduct technology watch for new developments.
- Train your administrator and developer teams, skills transfer.
This support offering is flexible to better suit your needs at a reasonable cost, and is available in the form of support tickets, with no minimum order and no expiration date.
Please contact us so that we can determine with you the best solution to meet your challenges.