Janua offers comprehensive OpenIG and OpenAM support and expertise. Engaged since 2010 in the ForgeRock community (after many years at Sun Microsystems), Janua’s senior consultants combine expertise and experience in the deployement of successful large identity management projects.
OpenAM is the only “all-in-one” open source (under the CDDL license) access management solution providing the most comprehensive consumer-facing identity management services, as well as traditional access management capabilities. Designed from inception to provide services for the web, cloud, mobile devices and things, OpenAM has a highly scalable, modular, easy to deploy architecture that includes Authentication, SSO, Authorization, Federation, Entitlements, Adaptive Authentication, Strong Authentication and Web Services Security – in a single, unified product.
The Open Identity Gateway is a high-performance reverse proxy server with specialized session management and credential replay functionality. OpenIG works together with OpenAM to integrate Web applications without the need to modify the target application or the container that it runs in.
SSO and federation tools have become critical infrastructure bricks and as such deserve quality support.
As an editor, ForgeRock offers a good and valuable support contract by subscription, unfortunately, the service is not always adapted to the support needs or financial resources of our customers.
Janua proposes a comprehensive support package that provides an essential complement to a ForgeRock contract. Our support package is flexible, open and scalable, and is comprised of the following services:
- On-site audit
- Architecture Workshop : designed to determine customer requirements and use cases in order to select the relevant platform and scope how to best deploy it. Results in a high-level architecture proposal, including functional and non-functional requirements, that is suitable for deployment.
- Support (on site or remote) provided through all phases of your project development: (at build time, integration, move to production, day to day administration, monitoring).
- Technical assistance (On site or remote) provided post implementation: (when moving into production, writing procedures, scripting installations, disaster recovery, high availability
- Compilation sources to operate OpenAM and OpenIG in production without a Forgerock subscription contract.
- Operational maintenance: identify potential bugs, and handle the reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting of these anomalies in community mailing lists, installing software patches, perform upgrades to new software versions, conduct technology watch for new developments.
- Train your administrator and developer teams, skills transfer.
This support offering is flexible to better suit your needs at a reasonable cost, and is available in the form of support tickets, with no minimum order and no expiration date.
Please contact us so that we can determine with you the best solution to meet your challenges.